How Much Does it Cost to Develop a PitchSmart Theater Production?
Theater is our most affordable PitchSmart product. Working from
as little as an existing PowerPoint presentation and a conference
audiotape, we can create a streaming Internet presentation in as
little as 5 business days.
The cost of developing a PitchSmart Theater presentation depends
upon each presentations specifications. If we are adapting
an existing presentation, here are some things to consider:
- How long is the run time of your presentation?
- Is a video of the presenter required, or will streaming audio
do the job?
- What format do you need the video to be? (Quicktime or Real?)
- Are your slides simple text and graphics, or something more
- Would you like to add rich media, like Flash animations
of charts or graphs?
- Do you need a standalone version for distribution on CD-ROM?
How Much Does it Cost to Host a PitchSmart Theater Production?
Hosting services for PitchSmart Theater productions on our distributed
services network begins at $50 per month, per set of theater files,
and includes up to 500 MB of streaming file (audio or video) transfer.
Additional transfer is $2.50 per 100 MB. Hosting services are billed
quarterly, in advance.